Staff Induction Package - $599 AUD
The Property Management Training Academy provides a comprehensive induction program that will assist new staff to quickly understand the responsibilities of their new role and your expectations of them. Inductions help new staff understand your business and the processes they need to follow in order to fit in to company culture and effectively meet the requirements of their job description.
- Overview of business organisational structure
- Evaluation of workflows and job descriptions specifically related to their role
- Overview of office systems and procedures including training on tasks and software programs if required.
Department Health Check & Assessment - from $1,899 AUD
Find out how healthy your business is – or isn’t - with a Department Health Check.
Our Health Check is specifically designed to evaluate your property management business inside and out, by identifying what is working and what isn’t. Our stringent audit process will uncover strengths and weaknesses across five key areas:
- Customer Service:
- Branding & Positioning:
- Key Performance Indicators:
Rent Roll Due Diligence - POA (suitable for both sellers and buyers)
Are you considering buying or selling a rent roll?
This process can be a daunting and expensive exercise, but the PMT Academy has extensive experience in assessing and evaluating property rent rolls to give you an independent evaluation and risk assessment before you sell or of the rent roll you are considering purchasing.
We also assist with the implementation and transition as part of the retention strategy.
Our reliable and professional service offers you;
- High level reporting based on observations, interviews and data
- Expert skills backed up with objective data analysis
- Sensitivity to requirements of Confidentiality